Download this Lesson
Complete this Bible Study Online
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1. We cannot pass judgment on others because we do (Romans 2:1-3).
2. In Romans 2:4, what does Paul say leads us to repentance (that is, a changed heart and life)?.
3. In Romans 2:17, what did the Jews brag about?.
4. Read Romans 2:28-29 again. What makes a Jew a true Jew is not what happens to him outwardly but .
5. According to Romans 3:9, what are all men under without Christ?.
6. Since all men are under sin we are all held accountable to and guilty before (Romans 3:19).
7. From Romans 3:20 we learn that we cannot be saved by . The purpose of the law is to become aware of our .
1. In light of Romans 2:17-29, how does a religious person of today make the same mistake the Jews made?
2. After reading Romans 3:9-20, write down Paul’s argument for why man is hopeless without Christ.
3. How does the bad news of this section set you up for the good news of the following section? How are we made to appreciate the good news of God?
Read Luke 18:9-14. Briefly describe how Jesus teaches us the way we are made righteous before God.
Write down any questions you have regarding this lesson.
If you have specific prayer concerns, please feel free to list them. Our staff will pray for you and the matters you mention at our weekly prayer meeting.
Switch to our mobile site