Part 1 : Reflection Questions
1. A rightstanding before God comes from , is through faith in , , and is available to who believe (Romans 3:22).
2. In Romans 3:24, we learn that though we fall short of God’s glory, we can be made righteous (justified) by His .
only those who are good enough. those who quit sinning. anyone who puts their trust in him.
4. Abraham was declared righteous before God because he God (Romans 4:1-3).
5. As difficult as it is for us to understand, Romans 4:5 teaches us that God justifies people.
7. The phrase “it was credited to him as righteous” applies to Abraham but also to us who Jesus (Romans 4:23-24).
8 Who has God provided for us as the focus of our faith (Romans 4:24b-25)?
Part 2 : Discussion Questions
Read the story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-24.