Part 1 : Reflection Questions
2. Paul say that when, through faith in Jesus, we are baptized, we are connected to both Christ’s and .
3. When we are united with Christ in his death, our old self is with Christ and we are freed from (Romans 6:6-7).
4. When you enjoy the blessings of salvation in Christ, then sin is no longer in your because you no longer live under but (Romans 6:14)
5. Paul says that Christians can live with Christ because they have with Him (Romans 6:8).
6. There is an irony to the Christian life as Romans 6:18 explains. We have been set free from and are now slaves to .
7. Romans 6:23 states that the wages of sin is but the gift of God is .
Part 2 : Discussion Questions