Download this Lesson
Complete this Bible Study Online
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1. Paul says that when we are in Christ we no longer stand condemned because through we have been set (Romans 8:1).
2. Romans 8:4 sa.s that believers in Christ no longer live according to the but according to the .
3. In Romans 8:6, scripture says that when our minds are controlled by the Holy Spirit we can enjoy and .
4. How many times is the word “Spirit” mentioned in Romans 8:1-17?
5. Paul confidently affirms that the Spirit living in the Christian is the same Spirit that raised from the (Romans 8:11).
6. God’s Word states that Christians have an obligation: to put to death the of the and to be by the (Romans 8:13b-14).
7.Paul says that there is a Qualification for being heirs of God. It involves sharing in the of (Romans 8:17).
1. Describe the difference in the mindset and lifestyle between those who are led by the Spirit and those who give in to sin.
2. What does the word “Father” tell us about our relationship with God?
3. List at least three specific ways we can “put to death the misdeeds of the body” through the Spirit’s power.
Using the following verses, briefly explain how suffering for Christ is a sign of the presence of His Spirit in our lives: 1 Peter 4:12-16 and 2 Corinthians 1:3-11.
Write down any questions you have regarding this lesson.
If you have specific prayer concerns, please feel free to list them. Our staff will pray for you and the matters you mention at our weekly prayer meeting.
Switch to our mobile site